Collection of Personal Information
By personal information, we mean information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you, whether used alone or when combined with other identifying information. Your personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Details
Our technical personnel asks for the following personal information while dispersing the services for you which are used to contact or identify you:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Usage Data
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Demographic Data
We collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing you with information specific to your location.
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version and the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Passwords, password hints, and similar security information are used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Details
The payment details are required to make payment for the services rendered to you. We need to collect credit/debit card information or any other related payment information necessary to complete successful payment from the user, such as card number, expiration date, and the security code associated with your payment card.
Use of Personal Data
The IT ADVISES may collect and use your Personal Data as necessary to fulfill legitimate interests or business purposes such as:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To manage your registration as a user of the service.
- For the performance of a contract, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products and services.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events.
- To manage your requests made to us.
Right to Know
We have given our users to request access to the specific personal information collected by IT ADVISES. These disclosures include:
- Personal information collected about you.
- Sources from which personal information is collected.
- Business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information.
- Third parties with whom the business has shared the personal information.
- Personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
- Personal information disclosed for a business purpose.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Retention of Your Personal Information
Security of Data Collected
IT ADVISES is committed to protecting the security of your data. We follow various national cyber security and privacy standards to develop and audit our security processes. We also use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your data from unauthorized use, access or disclosure. Whenever IT ADVISES transmitting certain sensitive data over the internet, it is always protected using encryption.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Data
You may request to delete your personal information. Upon verification of your request, we will delete your personal information.
We use Social Media cookies to personalize your interaction with social media websites including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Such cookies identify users of those social media websites when you view social media content on our website. They also allow you to quickly share content across social media, through the use of sharing buttons.
We use Advertising Cookies to record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.